Application are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment of the Post ofAssistant Engineer (Civil)in MP Industrial Development Corporation Ltd., Bhopal (MPIDC), a company of Government of MP Department of Industrial Policy & Investment Promotion.
Pay Scale-Pay Matrix Level 12 (56100-177500) (7th Pay revision) with admissible DearnessAllowance approved from time to time.
Total Post : 8
1) Post of Assistant Engineer (Civil)MPIDC opens to MP Domicile & Non-Domicile both.
2) Number of post under unreserved and vertical, horizontal reservation may change underany legitimate circumstances.
3) All the categories of Non Domiche Candidates shall be treated as UR CategoryCandidates.
iv) Age Relaxation shall be given to the candidates as per their category of reservation belonging to MP (MP Domicile) only.
v) Horizontal Reservation in number of post are allotted for Women candidate as well as Divyangjan (MP Domicile) only.
vi) Horizontal Reservation for Divyang candidates (MP Domicile only) shall be assigned tothe category he belongs, example SC, ST, OBC or UK.
Vii) The MPIDC reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the vacancies. Mere appearance inCivifunctiothe selection list does not give any right to the candidate for appointment
Required Qualification Descriptions:-
(1) Full Time B.E./B.Tech. (Civil) from AICTE approved college/university/institute.
2) Qualified and valid (up to last date of submission of application form) GATE Score Card (Valid for 2021, 2022, 2023) in the civil engineering stream
The age of candidates as on 01 January 2023 must be as under
|Post Name||Minimum age for all||Maximum age (Who are eligible for any age relaxation)||Maximum Age for those who are eligible for age relaxation under vertical and horizontal reservation policies of state and for serving employee of state or it’s Corporation/board or similar entities as a regular employee|
|Assistant Engineer ( AE )||21 year||30 year||35 year|
How to apply:-
The candidates may apply through MP online portal only (www.mponline.gov.in) or using thelink provided on MPIDC Bhopal website “www.invest.mp.gov.in”. The scanned copy offollowing documents shall be uploaded by the applicant:-
- High School certificate/mark sheet in support of Date of Birth
- Higher Secondary/ Diploma certificate
- Certificate or Mark sheet of Graduation Degree (ie. B.E/B. Tech Civil Engineering) fromrecognized AICTE approved college/university/Institute
- Valid GATE score card
- Caste certificate, in case of candidates belonging reserved category, issued by competent officer (Sub Divisional Officer) of Government of MP Only in prescribed format/ DigitalCertificate.
- Domicile Certificate in case of candidate seeking reservation &age relaxation
- Declaration of being a “Non Creamy Layer” OBC candidate (As per Annexure-“A”)
- Declaration that the candidate is regular employee of Government of M.P. or it’s Corporation/Board or similar entities. If seeking age relaxation
- In case of “Divyang (PH)” candidate valid certificate of “Permanent Disability” issued by “District Medical Board” constituted under notification no F-8-1-Seventeen-Med-2 dated 09.01.2009 or subsequent amendments if any. However such certificate issued on or after 01.06.2021 shall be treated valid only if issued through UDID portal http:www.swavlambancard.gov.in.
Application fee and other charges:
- The recruitment shall be done through the merit list prepared on the basis of GATE score submitted through online application.
- Portal fee including taxes Rs170+GST per candidate shall be payable to MPONLINEthrough electronic mode
- Payment of application fee for MPONLINE can also be made in cash in MP Online KIOSK
- No Extra charges shall be payable for scanning of photographs etc. to the KIOSK apart from the portal charges.
- After payment, one time edit facility shall be available to the candidates for which portalcharges of Rs 50-CST shall be payable to MP ONLINE through electronic mode.
- MPIDC to ensure the quality and standard of incumbent in the interest of Corporation may fix a minimum cut-off prior to generation of Merit list based on GATE score.
- Merit List for the purpose of selection shall be prepared by MP Online on the basis ofvalid GATE score submitted by the applicants.
- In case Candidates having same score in GATE scorecard, then shall prefer Date of Birth(DOB) of candidates, elder candidates shall get upper rank.
- In a situation when both the above conditions are similar for more than one applicant,then preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the Class 10thexamination
- In case GATE Score and DOB of candidates comes to he same then shall prefer to 10th passing year, earliest candidates shall get upper rank
- Final selection list shall be subject to final verdict of Hon’ble Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur in the various petitions in the matter of OBC reservation. Till the pendency of such petition main and provisional part of selection result shall be as per guideline of letter no F-07-46/2021/GAD/one dated 29.09.2022 issued by Government of MadhyaPradesh, Department of General Administration Department
- This selection process shall be governed by the “Corporation’s Service Rule 2017.”
- OBC candidate “non creamy layer” shall be required to submit the declaration in the format prescribed by the state that they fulfil all the criterion decided by the Government in latest notification.
- Certificate of permanent disability issued by the competent authority of the state District Medical Board in accordance with prevailing rules of the state of Madhya Pradesh, Department of Public Health & Family Welfare, only shall be acceptable
|Issue of Advertisement||01.05.2023|
|Start Date of Application filling||03.05.2023|
|Closing date of application filing||10.06.2023|
|Edit Application Live||01.06.2023 to 12.06.2023|
|Result Declaration||As per completion of the merit list generation process candidates shall get notification about Result|
Important Link :
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Telegram Daily News||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group join||Click Here|
Rajasthan JEn Bharti 2023 : Click Here