Advertisement for the Post of Social Security Assistant in Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
Name of Post: Social Security Assistant (Group C) Social Security Assistant (Group C)
Total Number Of Post : 2674 Post
Scale of Pay: Level-5 (Rs.29, 200-92,300) in the Pay Matrix. (In addition to Pay they will also be eligible for allowances as per rules in force from time to time.)
|Online Registration of Application Start Date||27 th March, 2023|
|Online Registration of Application Last Date||26 th April,2023|
Fee Payable : Through Online Mode Only
|Name of Post||SC/ST/PwBD/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen||All Other Categories|
|Social Security Assistant (Group C)||NIL||Rs. 700/-|
|Duration for correction in the particulars of an application form||(Online only) 27 th April, 2023 to 28 th April, 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Card by the Candidate |
(Online only) From http://recruitment.nta.nic.in and EPFO website: www.epfindia.gov.in
|To be announced later through Public Notice on official website.|
|Display of provisional answer keys on website for inviting objections||To be announced later through Public Notice on official website.|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later through Public Notice on official website.|
|SCHEME OF EXAMINATION||Stage- I : Computer Based Examination |
(Phase-I) Stage II :Computer Typing Test (Phase-II) (Computer Data Entry Test)
Educational & Other Qualifications:
1. Must possess the Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university as on the closing date for online registration of application.
2. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Time allowed – ten minutes.
3. Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed Essential qualification SHOULD NOT APPLY.
4. Recognized University means (i) a University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or an Act of State Legislature in India or (ii)an educational institute established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956).
Between 18 to 27 years as on Closing Date of Online Application form with Age relaxation as applicable.
Scheme of Examination
Scheme of Examination for the post of Social Security Assistant is as under :-
Phase I- Examination
|Sr. No.||Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Aptitude||30||120||2 Hours and 30|
|2.||General Knowledge/ General Awareness||30||120|
|4.||General English with *Comprehension||200|
- Each question shall have 4 marks each.
- The marks obtained in Phase–I will be considered for final selection on merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of one fourth of the mark assigned to that question.
- *English comprehension shall be objective.
- Total marks 600.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-II in the ratio of 1:10 i.e. about 10 times the number of vacancies in each category on the basis of their performance in Phase-I.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated following standard practice to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
Phase II-Computer Skill Test (Computer Data Entry Test)
Candidates will be required to appear for the Skill Test to assess speed and accuracy for Data Entry Work. A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Candidates short-listed for Skill Test will have to appear for a Skill Test.
NOTE:- Computer Skill Test will be qualifying in nature. Marks obtained will not be reckoned for merit ranking
Qualifying Marks: –
Qualifying Marks in Phase–I (Main Exam.) will be decided as per discretion of EPFO.
Process for Arriving at Scores-
If the examination is held in more than one session, the process of moderation will follow to ensure fairness.
Note: – Cut-offs are applied in two stages: on scores in individual tests and on Total Score.
|Officail Notice||Click Here|
|Officail Website||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Telegram Join||Click Here|
|WhatsApp Group join||Click Here|
|New Vacancy 2023 12th Pass||Click Here|
Tag : #EPFO #EPFObharti2023 #epfosyllabus